TOURS + ACTIVITIES
Let us take you on an unforgettable adventure...
Blueline Surf & Paddle Co. is not just your neighborhood surf and rental shop. We specialize in a variety of private and individualized tours through our beautifully enchanting Jupiter waterways.
What we offer:
- ECO TOURS - Enjoy a relaxing 90-minute paddleboard or kayak (rider's choice) excursion through our mangrove-filled estuaries. Float over manatees and sea turtles and manta rays as you explore the turquoise tropical waters. Wish upon starfish and collect seashells on the sandbars as you soak up the sun.
- SUP101 LESSON - Get an in-depth learning experience with an instructor. Learn about technique, how to stand up on your board, how to get back onto your board if you've taken the refreshing plunge into the water below, helpful hints on the best time and places to stand-up paddleboard, and so much more.
- YOGA ON WATER - We offer two weekly yoga classes (1) Wednesdays at 9 a.m. or (2) Fridays at 10 a.m. Both classes are "All levels welcome," $20 per person, and the best way to start your day on the water. Our yoga instructors are all yoga certified, and wonderfully pleasant to flow through a yoga session with.
- COMMUNITY RACE LEAGUE - Whether you're just starting out in the sport, or a long-time racer, our community race league is the best way to spend a Tuesday night. Enjoy a challenging race in the intracostal, good company, and a tasty beverage after each race.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES - Start your next trip around the sun in style and in the salt water with individually planned excursions best suited for your party goers.
- COMPANY OUTINGS - Take your team for a team-building excursion or just a fun Friday away from the office.
- BACHELORETTE PARTIES - Gather your girls for an awesome time on the water and follow it up with happy hour at the tiki bars.
- PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES - Find peace and tranquility among the mangroves and manatees. Whether you have a group or want a one-on-one session, we can make it happen.
Our tour guides are amazing. They are all experienced, very knowledgeable about the Jupiter waterways, trained in water safety and CPR, and are all for living that laid-back, water lifestyle. Their passion and excitement for everything water is contagious and they will leave you with an unbelievable impression of Jupiter that you will remember forever.
*Call or email for more details and pricing.